- What do I do if my personal details have changed?
- What should I do with my share certificate(s)?
These are very important documents and are proof of your shareholding. They should be kept in a safe place. You will need them to sell/transfer some or all or your shares.
- I have lost/misplaced my share certificate. Can I get a new one?
- What do I do if a shareholder has passed away?
If you are administering an estate, you may need to transfer shares into the names of beneficiaries or sell the holding. The first step is to write to our registrar telling them what you are going to do. They will then place a temporary marker on the register to ensure that wherever possible, they do not issue further dividend payments or other correspondence in the shareholder's name. They will also send you the forms that you will need to complete.
Click here for the registrar's contact details.
- More frequently asked questions